Wednesday, April 17, 2019:
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.: Expo, presentations, and workshops
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: Reception
Thursday, April 18, 2019:
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.: Expo, presentations, and workshops
Main entrance: 800 rue De La Gauchetière Ouest, Montreal, Quebec H5A 1K6
Place Bonaventure has a 750-space indoor parking lot accessible from Rue Mansfield. An additional 5,000 parking spaces are available in the immediate area.
For more information, contact Indigo at 517-861-4103.
Bonaventure or Square Victoria (Orange line)
A number of routes serve Place Bonaventure. For more information see http://www.stm.info/en
Preferential rates will be negotiated with hotels near Place Bonaventure. If interested, please contact us for more information.
INFORMATION – BECOME A SPONSOR
Communiquez avec :
Events and Sponsorships Account Manager
INFORMATION – BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
Communiquez avec :
INFORMATION – VISITORS
Contact customer service:
ACT TO PROMOTE WORKFORCE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT AND RECOGNITION
This event is recognized under Quebec’s 1% training law.
All the info you need right at your fingertips:
- Attendee list
- Exhibitor and sponsor list with profiles
- Your schedule
- Interactive event map
The app will be available in early 2019. Keep an eye out! Registrants will receive a personalized invitation with the procedure they need to follow.
Volunteer at Connexion and play a role in the event’s success!
- Meet top executives in Quebec business
- Be where the action is in all things tech and digital
- Attend talks given by digital thought leaders
- Get experience working with a nationally recognized media
- Connect with the digital workplace
- Volunteer benefits:
- Free access for both days to presentations, workshops, and exhibitor hall
- Meal ticket
- Event t-shirt
- Personalized access to the mobile app
- 6-month digital subscription to Les Affaires
To learn more about volunteering, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.